Saturday, April 15, 2006

Maybe it's not broke

I wouldn'tn have wrtiten so much when I was drining had I known that it was working. I 'm sitting outside riight now in this big meadow that you wouold have NO IDEA that it's close enoguth for wireless, I geuss it's the huge apartment building next door. Used to be an apartment buildign, but now they're selling them as condos. It's like 80 degresss, sunny, and I have my shirt off, and I'm about through this sixapck of brand name shall goe nameless cans. It's a great fday. Ionly brought my labptop so I could play chess out here with myself and work on this long letter tomy grilfirend, I mean ex, whose now seeing this fuccking peryvy old guy. I'm going to write a masterpeace befxore I emial it to her, raethr than just whipong somtjing off likfe I usually do. I'm visiitng Milwaukew where I used to livew, by the way, heading back to NYC tomorrow night, allngitht crazy drivbe all at once. I ren'ted a stupid lookging PDcruiser, the rental guy at this selasyzy lpalce in queeens talked me into it, sounded like it' wasn't going to be extra-- it was. ANd gas is three dolares a gallon! I'm heading over to the pfister after this beeer, to hang out in the lobby/. The Yeahyeahyah's are in town , I"m not going,b ut I'm goin to try to tlak to that karen chuick at the hotel. THink i'll offeer her some calimari. IT's cool you can just f ukkng drink in public in Milwauke now lilke you used to be able to in New yourk. Now you can.'t , it's not legal in Milwaukee eiiher, but NO COPS! theyre all busy closing streets olff for parades, or beating people up at barbeques, they donn't bother with dick skilker! ciao

2 comments:

Richard Skiller said...

Whoa! I guess I should learn to shut up and not type when I'm drinking! Never did run into that Yeahx3 girl, but I didn't drive back to NYC either. It's easter. I thought it was LAST week, sorry. Don't celebrate it, but still I'm vising my sugar coated marshmallow suburban psychopath family in Milwaukee (Whitefish Bay) going out to lunch at Jack Pandle's house of boiled to death overpriced grandma food, and then watch kite by the lake until I puke!

Ray Speen said...

Whoa! I think I saw a thing about you people on 60 Minutes!